One of the many blessings of modern Lutheran conferences is that they post fresh papers and video presentations on an ongoing basis! Below are Lutheran conferences with links in the hopes that you may find additional informative gems.
Organizations that do not typically post papers or presentations are appreciate but are less likely to be included on this list.
- The Consortium for Classical Lutheran Education (CCLE) has an annual conference, well-attended by both classical school teachers and homeschoolers. (LCMS)
- ELS Homeschool Symposium has had three annual conferences as of May 2019.
European and/or International Lutheran Conferences
- LCMS Life Ministry hosts an LCMS Life Conference during the March for Life
- Lutherans for Life host regional conferences throughout the year.
- The Bugenhagen Conference: A three-day conference for pastors on practical theology in Racine, Wisconsin, at the end of July.
- Doxology: A series of advanced study retreats to strengthen pastors for the task of faithfully shepherding souls.
Theological, Catechetical, or Worship-Focused
- Association for Confessional Lutherans, often a week or two after Easter in Minneapolis.
- Concordia Catechetical Academy Symposium is the third Thursday and Friday in June and focuses on ongoing Lutheran catechesis.
- Concordia Seminary, St. Louis, hosts an annual symposium in September.
- Issues, Etc. Conference
- Concordia Theological Seminary, Fort Wayne, hosts a Symposia: back to back Exegetical Symposia followed by a Systematic Symposia near the end of January every year.
- The Good Shepherd Conference, hosted at the CTWFW campus, is typically early November.
- Gottesdienst Conference is in October in Kewanee, Illinois.
- Luther Hostel is an opportunity for laity as well as pastors and other church workers to retreat to the Fort Wayne seminary, gathering for worship, study, and fellowship.
- Redeemer, Fort Wayne, hosts the Redeemer Conference just prior to the Symposia at CTSFW
- Steadfast Lutherans host regional conferences.