New life in Christ is ours! So let us ask the Lutheran question, “What does this mean?”
Suggestions for Lutheran speakers, papers, and presentations are welcome!
- Physical Self-Restraint: The Discipline of Fasting for Joyful Feasting, John Kleinig
- Standing on Guide: The Discipline of Vigilance in Spiritual Warfare, John Kleinig
- Clearing the Conscience: The Discipline of Self-Examination, John Kleinig
- Fighting Sin, James Nestingen
- A Hearing Heart: The Discipline of Receptive Meditation, John Kleinig
- The Practice of Receptive Piety: Paul & Luther, John Kleinig
- Reverse Progress: Life as a Beggar, John Kleinig
- CA XII, XIII, XVI, XX – The New Life among God’s People and in the World, James Nestingen
- Jesus is our Sanctification, John Kleinig
- Dealing with Anger, John Kleinig
Supplemental reading & Listening
Kairos: conversations about God, faith, Christian life and our world all from a Lutheran perspective. Hosted by Joshua Pfeiffer, Lutheran pastor in Australia.
Some Earthly Good, by J. G. Strelan.
An online book available from the website of the Lutheran Church of Australia.